Thursday 11 February 2010

Creating my Magazine Advert

I created a sketch for initial ideas to be included in my magazine advert, this gave me a starting point when I began to create my magazine advert in Photoshop. I have decided to use the front cover of my DVD from my magazine advert in doing this it will save me valuable time as most of the design work I have already created.
I copied my DVD front cover at this stage into a new page on Photoshop so I could use this as a starting point for my magazine advert. I added the DVD logo and Warner Bros Record company logo to the bottom corners of the advert, this made the DVD look more professional. I also added some text about the released of the DVD and that the DVD will include exclusive behind the scene footage. This was a good way of creating excitement for the viewers and encouraging sales. I have given the DVD a title which is the Live Experience, this make viewers think they are in for a real live experience at the comfort of their own homes.
This is my final magazine advert I think it has a very professional look and sells my DVD well to my target audience. I have included a quote from a magazine ‘The perfect girl’s night in’, I believe this will influence viewers to buy the DVD because a well establish girl’s magazine ‘More’ have issued the quote. I have told viewers that they are able to download the DVD from Amazon which will also increase sales because viewers won’t have to leave home to buy the DVD. I have included the age restriction logo on my DVD so viewers will know the age classification off the DVD. At the bottom of the advert I have put The Veronicas official website address which will interest viewers to go and look at their website online to find out more about the DVD or the artists.


No comments:

Post a Comment