Sunday 7 February 2010

Filming for my Music Video

The filming for my music video only took one night, I recorded over 25 minutes of footage. I found it very difficult to arrange a time and date when a number of my friends could be together so I could film my music video because people had work or college and other commitments on at different times of the day. I had to arrange the best time I could when the majority of my friends could make it to film for my music video, because of this situation I didn't have as many people in my music video as I would have liked. I chose my house as the location for my music video this made it more convenient for everybody as my house was an easy location for my friends to get to. The filming I found difficult because I didn't plan enough, I ran out of ideas for different camera angles. Some of my friends where shy when in front of the camera which made filming very time consuming and I could not achieve the excitement and atmosphere that I wanted to show throughout my music video. When informing my friends about my music video I told them to dress in appropriate clothes which would portray a rock chic, all of my friends achieved this look. This added more style to my music video as the characters in the video are identified as rock chics. When filming my video I chose not to have my characters miming the lyrics as his would make it harder for me when I came to editing the video footage because I would have to get the characters lip syncing in time with the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment