Tuesday 30 March 2010

NEW DVD Cover, Magazine Advert

I had to make changes to my print products because I original used images that I had downloaded from The Veronicas website and when looking at the brief in detail I was not able to use these images within my print products. Below you can see the changes I have made to my new print products.

This is my new inside cover for my DVD. I have used bright feminine colours, using different shades of pink and purples to keep to my colour scheme which I have used throughout all of my print products. I feel I have achieved a very effective and funky background for the inside of my DVD case in the short time I had to create a new print product.
Here is my new magazine advert for my release of my DVD. I have replaced the image on the front of my magazine advert with an image I have created myself. I created this image by taking a variety of images of my actors who appeared in my music video as The Veronicas sisters. I used Photoshop to manipulate and edit the images to remove the background of the images and layer the images together to create a professional image which looks like the original image of The Veronicas sisters that I used in my first print product.
This is my new DVD cover. I have used my original DVD cover but I have removed the images that I downloaded from the Internet. I have created my own images using the actors that appeared in my music video to represent The Veronicas sister. I have manipulated and edited my images using Photoshop to create a professional images which look similar to my original images that I used.

No comments:

Post a Comment