Tuesday 15 September 2009

A2 Media Blog

My understanding of creating media texts has developed from the prelimary tasks and coursework that I produced during my crime film that I created in AS media. During the crime film I learnt how to edit and cut my crime film using the mac computers. I learnt about the different types of camera angles and shots used to create a crime film. Also I learnt about the different props and lighting used in a film Noir. I learnt how to create my own music on Garage Band to be used in my crime film. I learnt how to analysis different film Noir's so I would have more understanding about what i need to include in my crime film.

I consider to be my strengths and weaknesses of my practical skills during the process of making the crime film to be the editing and cutting of the crime film on the mac computers was one of my weaknesses. Also another weakness was the lighting to create atmosphere throughout the crime film. One of my strengths during the practical work was camera shots and angles that I used in the crime film to create tension and make the camera shots fast moving to make the film more exciting. Another strength of mine was finding props and locations that where relevant to my film which I enjoyed.

The program that I am confident with using is Garage Band. I need to further develop my skills using Final Cut and Photo Shop because I am not totally confident using this software.

I plan on changing the way I work at A2 level by always meeting deadlines so I don't fall behind on work. Also using my class time wisely so I am able to complete as much work possible during lesson time.

I achieved a grade C as AS level and my target grade for A2 will a level C.

No comments:

Post a Comment