Tuesday 12 January 2010

The Brief

The Brief I have chosen is a promotion package for the release of an album to include a music video, together with a cover for its release on DVD and a magazine advert for the DVD. The reasons why I have chosen this particular brief are because from looking at the choices given for my coursework I found this brief the most interesting and exciting. I am extremely interested in music and the many different types of music genres and styles that are available to us. I think creating a music video will be a great new challenge where I will be able to use a range of media products and develop my practical skills to a higher level as I have never produced anything like this before. The Artist I have chosen to produce a music video for is The Veronicas who are an Electro Pop-Rock duo who originate from Australia. The duo was formed in 2005 in Brisbane by twin sisters Jessica and Lisa Origliasso, Now ages 24. I have chosen to produce a music video for their newest hit single '4Ever'.


No comments:

Post a Comment